You are here

Roofing Information for Consumers

To File a Complaint

To file a complaint regarding a roofing contractor, you must complete the Roofing Contractor Complaint Form below and return to us at the address on the bottom of the form.


To Report Unregistered or Unendorsed Roofing Contractor Activity

To report unregistered or unendorsed roofing contractor activity you may email information to the Construction Industries Board at [email protected] or call the CIB at (405) 521-6538 or (405) 521-6550. You will need to provide the address, location and description sufficient for investigation.