You are here
Renewal fees for licensees can now be paid online by credit card or ACH by following the below instructions. Although no application paperwork is required in addition to the online application, licensees must meet all requirements for renewal (providing separately, insurance, CEU's, etc.) including to promptly provide notice to the CIB of any change in address or business relationship, structure or affiliation.
Previously registered Apprentices also can pay by credit card or ACH, however registration applications, with supervising contractor signatures, must be submitted concurrently to complete the application process for a card to be issued.
All requirements must be met before any license or registration will be issued after online payment.
The CIB is continuing to work to provide complete online accessibility for all licenses and registrations. We appreciate your patience as we continue to make this a reality.
Instructions for payment
1. Go to license.cib.ok.gov and sign in or create an account.
2. To create an account you must enter this information. Enter the zeros in your license number as it is on your license card.
3. Enter your email address and click "Verify my Email" button. Please wait 10 minutes to recieve your verification email before you try again. If you have any issues please contact the CIB at 405-521-6550 for further assistance.
4. Enter the verification code you received in your email.
5. Create your login information.
6. Login to your account.
7. Review the invoice and then click "Pay" (if you do not wish to pay an invoice click "Remove").
Please, only choose the license/registration you are currently wanting to renew and remove the others.
8. Once you click "Pay" you will be redirected to the payment portal. Follow the instructions to submit payments. You will receive receipt (invoice payment) in your email and CIB will be notified.